Sunday, November 7, 2010

Headband Obsession

If you couldn't tell already, one of my latest obsessions is headbands. I have gone back and forth with them, because half the time, the cuteness of the accessory (usually the stiff ones that end behind your ears) isn't worth the headache it gives me. I guess a couple years ago, the whole bohemian/flapper/native/hippie headband trend started. I was kinda like, "ehhh?" and at the same thing I doubted I could pull it off. This summer, Justin and I took a trip to Charleston and made our usual shopping stop at Urban Outfitters. I found a white leather double-band "flapper headband" in the clearance section for a couple bucks and thought it would be fun to give it a chance. I guess it stuck, cuz even though I'm not sure if I'm exactly "pulling them off", I can't seem to get enough of them.

I've even made a few of my own, including the flapper headband I wore for my Halloween costume (I'd definitely wear it again, minus the feathers..ha!).

Love Love LOVE!!!
















xo

[Photos: http://www.weheartit.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails