Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Old Spooky Mansion-Inspired Halloween Party

Happy Halloweenie! This year, Lanae & Jordan threw a heck of a party - Old Spooky Mansion style! I was lucky to help out with decor for the party, using a lot the stuff I had from last year and adding a few new things. Enjoy!


My bro-in-law (Jon) as White Trash and my sister (Vanessa) as a pirate
My Bro (Mitch) and his girlfriend (Liz) as a doctor and nurse
Zak as a Vampire




My sister (Lanae) as an Eskimo and my bro-in-law (Jordan) as a Woopie Cushion
Dan as Pedro and Stacie as a German Milk Maid



Bloody Finger Cookies


Bloody Bone Candy
Mummy Dogs
Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops and Cheese & Crackers










Devin and Nicole as Lumberjacks


Josh as Osama Bin Laden, Dom as a Marine and JP as Josh
























Dan as a Pirate, too!
Isaac as a Samurai









xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails