Sunday, July 31, 2011

Soundtracks: Represent, Represent.. Cuba!

One of my favorite soundtracks (especially for the summer!) is the album from Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. The movie is definitely a cheesefest and doesn't even come close to the classic original, Dirty Dancing; However! I still like it and I LOVE the soundtrack. Even though the whole album is great, I especially love the tracks by Orishas and Atercipelados. 1950's.. spicy Cuba.. Zazaza!

Dirty Dancing: Havana Night
Featuring: Wyclef Jean and Claudette Ortiz, Black Eyed Peas, Yerba Buena, Jazze Pha and Monica, Santana and Jorge Moreno, Christina Aguilera, Orishas and Heather Headley, Mya, Shawn Kane, Atercipelados and Julio Daviel Big Band




What I'm Listening To: Havana Nights

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails