Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glittering Clouds



I am completely in love. I will never forget the first time I heard her sing - her voice, her style, her music is so incredibly unique and beautiful. I can't believe I get to see her perform - again - this coming Sunday. Oh Sunday, come quicker!



[Photos by Mark Owens]



[Performing at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival - Source]




[Photos by Milosh]


[My first time seeing Immi @ First Ave in Minneapolis - Here, she is explaining her "band" aka her equipment, her Mac, keyboards, "parrot" and other machines used to layer her music to create what makes her so amazing!]


[Barefoot ♥]


[Her piano is fascinating - completely see-though, covered in twinkle lights, flowers and butterflies]





Imogen's Website
Imogen's MySpace
Imogen's other work, Frou Frou

Just wanted to share some beautiful photos and beautiful music!

xo


LISTEN TO IMOGEN


[Lyrics - Imogen Heap]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails