Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Soundtracks: Merry Little Christmas

I didn't even have to think twice about what my favorite Christmastime soundtracks would be. I'm sure you could ask anyone else who spent more than 6 years working in retail (or even 1 year!) how much they LOVE Christmas music. I honestly began to despise just about every classic song since they were all so beaten and overplayed. Now that I'm a "free woman" (ha!), I am finally able to enjoy Christmas music once again. Of course I enjoy the classics, but this year, we've been rocking to Jack Johnson & friends' This Warm December - A Brushfire Holiday Vol. 1, Sufjan Stevens' Songs for Christmas album and The Hotel Cafe presents: Winter Songs.

As for my favorite Christmas soundtrack, I don't even have to hesitate.. Elf!

Elf
Check it Out
Featuring: Louis Prima, Ella Fitzgerald, Lena Horne, Ferrate & Teicher & Les Baxter, Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel, Jim Reeves, Brian Setzer, Eartha Kitt, Eddy Arnold and Billy Preston


Merry little Christmas!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails