Monday, January 4, 2010

Jim Carrey is a Genius.

I love love love Jim Carrey. I have loved him for years.. Back in his Ace Ventura, Dumb & Dumber, Cable Guy, and Liar Liar days and even more now that he has done some different movies like The Truman Show, The Number 23 and one of my all-time favorites, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I absolutely adore him.


Some photos I found from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind..

[Sources: Various]







I wanted to make a little post about him, because I recently saw him on Conan O' Brien (who is also one of my very close buddies) and Jim talked about his new website.



I checked it out last night, and holy cow. It's insanely amazing. Whoever made it, spent A LOT of time, because it is one of the craziest, most elaborate sites I've seen. It's different... Very non-IMDB. If you're looking for a list of films he starred in, this site is not the place to go. Go to his IMDB. It's more of a complex, explore-and-you-will-find type of a site, and that's what makes it so cool. You should definitely check it out.


http://www.jimcarrey.com/



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails