Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project Runway: Iconic Penguin Tracksuit

Is anyone else watching this season of Project Runway?? I have not missed one episode or season since the show began and I'm definitely not starting now. It's too good to miss!

Well, if anyone reading this little blog does watch PR, than I'm sure you saw last Thursday's episode. Holy crud. The challenge was to "create an iconic, high-end, signature look" after a trip to the Met. Inspiration designs and examples included gorgeous pieces by Dior and Balenciaga. Designers were given $500 to create their look with a few twists.. 2-person teams and a day before runway, the designers were asked to create an additional "budget friendly" look based on inspiration of another group's design. Aughh... I love the tension on this show!


[Mentor, Tim Gunn & Host, Heidi Klum]


I have to say, (spoiler) I was SO dumbfounded by the judges decision by giving the win to snobby, Mila. Her "iconic" look was 100% penguin tracksuit. It was disgusting. It doesn't help that I can't stand her.. Her attitude is so stuck-up and she's more than ready to throw anyone under the bus to put herself forward. I get it - It's a show about winning, but I think she's a witch.

Check out her sick-rick winning look that somehow wow'ed the judges.




If you haven't been keeping up with PR this season, it's not too late! It's going to be a good one.. I think I already have a pretty good idea who is going to go far.

xo
[Photo Sources - Heidi & Tim, Tracksuit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails